TLC New Movies  
 
TLC New Movies  
 
TLC New Movies  
 

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Watch Generation zero (2010) High Quality Movie Online

Watch Generation zero (2010) High Quality Movie Online,I'm a little groggy this morning. My wife and I caught a 4:37 pm train to NYC last night and got home this morning at 1:00 am. It was a long day, but it was well worth it. I had the opportunity to see Steve Bannon's brilliant new documentary on the financial crisis – Generation Zero. This is a film that every American must see. I thought that I.O.U.S.A was an excellent documentary about our fiscal crisis. I thought For Liberty was an inspirational documentary about the Ron Paul movement. But, Generation Zero is a powerful, moving, scary telling of a crisis that was 30 years in the making and had its roots in the 1960s.