TLC New Movies  
 
TLC New Movies  
 
TLC New Movies  
 

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Watch Jenny Thompson Fights Off Attacking Thieves Video

Watch Jenny Thompson Fights Off Attacking Thieves Video,Watch Jenny Thompson Fights Off Attacking Thieves,Olympic medalist swimmer Jenny Thompson is great on the water, but she also has an instinct to fight off attackers even when she is in disadvantage. On Monday night two men tried to steal her Vespa scooter.

Jenny Thompson recalls:

“The first thing they did was punch me in the face, so my gut instinct was to fight, I fought them off and was screaming at the top of my lungs and people came out of the houses, I was screaming so loud, I didn’t know I could scream so loud. I was screaming ‘Help! Help me! I’m being attacked!’ and I think that helped.”

Thanks to her reaction, the two me ran away leaving the scooter behind. After that police and an ambulance arrived to Jenny Thompson, who was left with cuts and scrapes on her nose.

“I felt lucky there were people around who were willing to help and call the cops,” she said. “If I had been somewhere more isolated, I think it could have been a lot worse.”