TLC New Movies  
 
TLC New Movies  
 
TLC New Movies  
 

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Watch The Storm Warriors (2010) Full Movie Online

 Watch The Storm Warriors (2010) Full Movie Online,I've never seen all of the original 1998 STORM RIDERS- only a couple of minutes playing on the TV over the bar in my local drinking establishment, while I waited for a bartender to notice me standing there- but it looked pretty great in a late-90's wire-fu epic way, great enough that I borrowed an iPhone and immediately googled the name of the antagonist- Lord Godless- to identify the film.

STORM WARRIORS, the sequel, continues the story adapted from Ma Wing-Shing's long-running graphic novel series, following Wind, Cloud, Nameless, Lord Wicked and other martial artists with awesome names as they fight against the aforementioned Lord Godless. Don't worry if, like me, you're coming to the series in media res, because it's pretty obvious what the deal is from frame one- Japanese guy in armor bad, plucky band of martial artists good.